Skate St. Paul Celebrates 50 Years
2013 marks the 50th anniversary of the Skate St. Paul Competition. Over the years our mission has never waivered -- to provide an opportunity for skaters to develop their skills and work toward Regional, Sectional and National Competition. The St. Paul Figure Skating Club provides, as part of our mission, this training opportunity to their members and others working toward their Gold Test levels. Please join us for slice of cake in celebration of this milestone. Check the Official Bulletin Board for details on time and location.
Happy Birthday Skate St. Paul!
Skate St Paul is an Icemen Sectional Series Competition
Male skaters 10 years of age and older, preliminary level and above can participate in a network comprised of only male skaters. This is a unique opportunity to communicate with USFS elite male skaters. Ben Miller, national and international competitor in multiple disciplines, will be your contact at Skate St. Paul. Skaters must register with USFS to be part of this network (fee $15) PRIOR to the competition. To register for the series you must register at USFS.
ICEMEN SERIES REGISTRATION
PROGRAM AD FORM
VENDOR SPACE FORM
| What's New at Skate St. Paul?
Artistic Events Return to Skate St. Paul
With so much interest in Artistic skating, we have decided to bring these events back to Skate St. Paul.
We're looking forward to participating in this rebirth of artistic skating and hope to
see some exciting events at the competition.
New to this competition is the opportunity for skaters to experience working together as a team
and competing the basic elements of skating. Groups may be as small as three skaters.
Trial Judges at Competition
This event has been assigned Trial Judge status which is good for both skaters and judges.
It is an opportunity for judges advancing in the sport
to get credit for trial judging events at Skate St. Paul.
| Why Choose Skate St. Paul?
- Hosting annual competition since 1964 – SPFSC has a depth of knowledge and experience
- World, International, and National level judges and officials.
- The Chief Referee for this event is Jennifer Marker Johnson – National Judge and Sectional Referee
- The Chief Accountant is Ed Mann – national accountant and technical accountant
- The Chief Music Coordinator is Chip Rauth – national and international level coordinator
- Competition level certified officials who have extensive experience with both the majority system and IJS.
- Ample practice ice available
- Competition level technical panels
- St. Paul FSC has hosted multiple Qualifying Competitions in this arena